Web Page Redirection Problem

Jack

Hi,

I'm having a problem with web page navigation.

Senario:

I have one web page (webpage1.aspx) which hosts a control containing a
datagrid with a list of charges. Underneath the datagrid there is a
link which says 'Generate Invoice'. When the customer clicks on the
link a pop-up window appears with a printer friendly Invoice.

Problem: Once they have clicked on the link I want webpage1.aspx to
redirect to another page (I don't want them to accidently generating
another invoice again). How can I accomplish this??

Since the link doesn't reload the page I'm not sure what to do..

A thought would be to have a button instead of a link and redirect
webpage1.aspx whilst at the same time opening the invoice window. So
in essence, I'd be opening two pages at the same time, except one
would have no toolbars etc. Is this possible? How would I open a
webpage using window.open programmically? i.e. without the user
clicking on anything

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
jack