  1. bob

    bob Guest

    Is there any easy way to convert a web page to an image in Java?
    bob, Oct 10, 2011

  2. bob

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 01:25:02 -0700 (PDT), bob <>

    >Is there any easy way to convert a web page to an image in Java?

    not in Java. There is a service that will render your page in various
    browsers for you under various operating systems.
    Unfortunately I have forgotten the name of it. It is the Java glossary
    somewhere. Perhaps someone will remember.

    You can use FastStone to do screen captures.
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/faststone.html

    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com
    Roedy Green, Oct 10, 2011

  3. bob

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    On 10/10/2011 04:25 AM, bob wrote:
    > Is there any easy way to convert a web page to an image in Java?

    Yep.
    Jeff Higgins, Oct 10, 2011
  4. bob

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    On 10/10/2011 4:25 AM, bob wrote:
    > Is there any easy way to convert a web page to an image in Java?

    If you can find some Java code that can render the HTML dialect used
    then you can get the image.

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Oct 12, 2011