web page to an image

Roedy Green

Is there any easy way to convert a web page to an image in Java?

not in Java. There is a service that will render your page in various
browsers for you under various operating systems.
Unfortunately I have forgotten the name of it. It is the Java glossary
somewhere. Perhaps someone will remember.

You can use FastStone to do screen captures.
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/faststone.html

--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

Arne Vajhøj

Is there any easy way to convert a web page to an image in Java?

If you can find some Java code that can render the HTML dialect used
then you can get the image.

Arne