Web Page to Update Multiple Rows from Grid

Ram

Hello, I am not a .NET person but this is what I want to do.
I want to display rows from a table (multiple) in a grid which is editable
on a webpage and allow the user to Insert, Update (multiple) and Delete rows
from it without having to write the SQL for it.
I believe the grid control when attached 'properly' to a table via a
datasource or adapter should be capable of handling this.

I also believe that this is possible in a winform but may not be possible
for a webpage? I've seen some examples of single row updating but I would
like excel kind of behaviour.

I think OWC is an option but should a data aware grid work?