Web Page Unavailable

Guest

Lately I am getting the message: Web Page Unavailable While Offline. The Web Page You Requested Is Not Available Offline. To view this page click connect.

This happens when I am not online. Any good ideas on how to fix this problem?

Luke Vogel

Greg said:
Lately I am getting the message: Web Page Unavailable While Offline.
The Web Page You Requested Is Not Available Offline. To view this page
click connect.
This happens when I am not online. Any good ideas on how to fix this
problem?

This is a trick question right?

not online = off line

page not available while offline = page not available when not online.

ergo

connect to isp = get online

once connected, web page will be available.

hth
--
Regards
Luke

Guest

No, it isn't a trick question. When I am working on my computer (not online), this box pops up that says Web Page Unavailable While Offline (see my original message for further information). I am not working with anything that would require me to go online, so I don't know why the box pops up. Something on my computer must be trying to access something online???

----- Luke Vogel wrote: ----

Greg said:
Lately I am getting the message: Web Page Unavailable While Offline
The Web Page You Requested Is Not Available Offline. To view this pag
click connectproblem

This is a trick question right

not online = off lin

page not available while offline = page not available when not online

erg

connect to isp = get onlin

once connected, web page will be available

ht
--
Regard
Luk
-----
SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue >
0 rows returne
------

Hermit Dave

looks like you have a case of Adware....
here's deal...look up google....
for Pest Patrol !!!
thats adware remover.

(download the lastest version and first see if it finds anything... if it
does.. then buy it to remove them)

(I am assuming that when you said you are not doing anything this browser
window pops up... you meant just that...)