    if it is the right word) would not be shown (like Vista gadget).

    Any ideas ? Eventually, it can be only for IE..

    Regards
    Oriane, Nov 1, 2007

  2. to remove the crome you will need something besides IE to host the web page.
    You could write a winforms app with a browser control to do this.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    =?Utf-8?B?YnJ1Y2UgYmFya2VyIChzcWx3b3JrLmNvbSk=?=, Nov 1, 2007

  3. Oriane

    Oriane Guest

    Hi Bruce,
    "bruce barker (sqlwork.com)"
    <> a écrit dans le message de
    > to remove the crome you will need something besides IE to host the web
    > page.
    > You could write a winforms app with a browser control to do this.

    Ok thanks a lot...

    Oriane
    Oriane, Nov 2, 2007
  4. Oriane

    Oriane Guest

    And what if I use Active Desktop on XP ?
    Oriane, Nov 2, 2007