Web Part INterfaces SSRS Deep INtegration and Sharepoint

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by ezeget.com, Oct 9, 2007.

  1. ezeget.com

    ezeget.com Guest

    Have posted this onto SSRS and Sharepoint groups but maybe will get quicker
    answer here from you guys.

    I am looking for the actual interface that will allow me to interface with
    the SSRS Web Part from the Sharepoint Deep Integration suite. It appears that
    it needs a doclib interface, I guessed it was the IListProvder but now find
    it is not and not even IRowProvider. Can you / they tell me what it needs to
    be to properly interface with it both from the

    'Get Report Definitions From' connection
    but also
    'Get Report Parameters From' connection

    For The latter I also need to know how to marry up the Parameters in say a
    Filter Web Part with the SSRS Web Part Deep Integration.

    --
    Steve G

    ezeget.com, Oct 9, 2007

  2. ezeget.com

    ezeget.com Guest

    15 days and counting - what happened to 48 hours response?
    --
    Steve G

    ezeget.com, Oct 24, 2007

  3. Hello Steve,

    I found that you posted the same question in the Sharepoint and Reporting
    Services Group where I have responsed there.

    You may discuss with me there.

    Sorry for confusion.

    Sincerely,

    Wei Lu
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Wei Lu [MSFT], Oct 25, 2007
  4. Hi Steve,

    This is Walter, community lead of MSDN Managed Newsgroup Support Team.

    First, we want to apologize for not replying earlier in this thread. We
    have thought that this question is the same one as you posted in
    microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs which is currently handled by my
    colleague Wei Lu.

    We are having some internal tool issues in recent two days (which is now
    fixed) that caused delay when importing posts from NNTP server into our
    tool system, therefore some of your new posts may have missed the 24
    business hours limit. We're very sorry about that.

    In future, if you think any of your posts which are missing the service
    agreement (initial response in 24 business hours, further response in 48
    business hours, please note responses include replies from community
    members and MSFT employees), please don't hesitate to email me to let me
    know the issue. I'll try my best to follow-up as soon as possible. You can
    find my email address in my signature.

    Thank you for using MSDN Managed Newsgroup Support Service.

    Sincerely,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    ications. If you are using Outlook Express/Windows Mail, please make sure
    you clear the check box "Tools/Options/Read: Get 300 headers at a time" to
    see your reply promptly.

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Oct 25, 2007
  5. ezeget.com

    ezeget.com Guest

    Hi Wei Lu,

    Sorry but I have not been able to see the response to the Web Part
    connections question, can you send me the link please. Hopefully you are not
    referring ti the one about the reportviewer which is ongoing. The SSRS Deep
    INtegration Web Part Interface connectivity is a separate issue to the
    ReportViewer Control as far as I can see. Are you / Microsoft really saying
    that the Connections to this Web Part are not for public consumption?

    Regards
    --
    Steve G

    ezeget.com, Oct 25, 2007