Web Parts -- Not Working

Meena Desai

Hi,

I am trying WEB PARTS in my site. I have prepared a sample site for that, in
which I have placed 2 web part zones on a Page. Both zones contain Image
buttons for Close verb and Minimize verb. The WebPartPageMenu containes
BrowseModeVerb, DesignModeVerb and EditModeVerb. The problem is: when I
browse the page in Internet browser, it does not display the Image buttons
for Close verb and Minimize verb. I have set the VerbButtonType to "Image".
Also, in the WebPartPageMenu it displays only Browse option, other 2 options
for "Design" and "Edit" are not displayed. I copied a perfactly working site
implementing Web Parts from som other computer to my computer, but it is not
working on my PC. Can anybody tell me that what is the solution to this
problem? Are there any other properties which I have to set?

Thanks in advance.
Meena.

Brock Allen

Are you using ASP.NET 2.0 or SharePoint? If it's ASP.NET 2.0, then you need
to first authenticate with your aplication via Forms or Windows auth. If
it's SharePoint, then I can't help ya.. sorry :(