web performance

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Dicky Cheng, Nov 9, 2004.

  1. Dicky Cheng

    Dicky Cheng Guest

    Dicky Cheng, Nov 9, 2004

  2. I don't know of any other methods because of the architecture of ASP.NET.
    The options you have at your disposal are pretty much limited to what was
    discussed in the article. If you take your time, you can implememt it
    successfully in a heavily serviced environment.The solutions I have seen
    typically stop at the asynchronous approach.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Nov 9, 2004