Web Print Form Image

Ben

My ASP.Net page displays an image file of some application form, legal size.
When I choose to print the page, only parts of the form got
printed----missing the fields at far left and bottom. It might be possible to
adjust the image size when it is saved. But would it be possible to do that
from the ASP.Net page?

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

This is a classic ASP group. You may want to ask ASP.Net questions in an
ASP.Net group. They have "aspnet" in their names.

Client options can control forcing a print-out to fit to one page.

Ray at work

Ben

Where is that "ASP.Net" group, Ray?
--