    --
    Thanks,

    Ben
    Ben, Feb 7, 2006

  2. This is a classic ASP group. You may want to ask ASP.Net questions in an
    ASP.Net group. They have "aspnet" in their names.

    Client options can control forcing a print-out to fit to one page.

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Feb 7, 2006

  3. Ben

    Ben Guest

    Where is that "ASP.Net" group, Ray?
    --
    Thanks,

    Ben

    Ben, Feb 7, 2006
  4. I see that you found it. That was the one. :]

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Feb 7, 2006