    Any recommendations? Any tried solutions?

    Thanks,

    Brko
    B.r.K.o.N.j.A., Feb 1, 2007

  2. B.r.K.o.N.j.A.

    Lionel B Guest

    On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 12:04:07 +0100, B.r.K.o.N.j.A. wrote:

    > I need a webradio component for use within internet explorer toolbar,
    > the component should have following features:

    /.../

    > Any recommendations?

    Yes: post to a newsgroup where your question is on-topic.

    --
    Lionel B
    Lionel B, Feb 1, 2007

  3. Lionel B wrote:
    > On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 12:04:07 +0100, B.r.K.o.N.j.A. wrote:
    >

    >> Any recommendations?

    > Yes: post to a newsgroup where your question is on-topic.

    Right, I wasn't clear enough. Development env. is borland c++, we're
    developing an internet explorer toolbar. I was asking for c++ components
    / solutions.

    If that's of topic here, can you recommend other group?

    Thanks
    B.r.K.o.N.j.A., Feb 1, 2007
  4. B.r.K.o.N.j.A.

    Lionel B Guest

    On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 13:04:53 +0100, B.r.K.o.N.j.A. wrote:

    > Lionel B wrote:
    >> On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 12:04:07 +0100, B.r.K.o.N.j.A. wrote:
    >>

    >>> Any recommendations?

    >> Yes: post to a newsgroup where your question is on-topic.
    >>

    > Right, I wasn't clear enough. Development env. is borland c++, we're
    > developing an internet explorer toolbar. I was asking for c++ components
    > / solutions.

    Ok.

    > If that's of topic here,

    'Fraid it is: this ng deals only with C++ *language* issues.

    > can you recommend other group?

    Not my bag really... maybe one of the Microsoft forums?

    --
    Lionel B
    Lionel B, Feb 1, 2007
  5. B.r.K.o.N.j.A.

    Dennis Jones Guest

    "B.r.K.o.N.j.A." <> wrote in message
    > Lionel B wrote:
    >> On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 12:04:07 +0100, B.r.K.o.N.j.A. wrote:
    >>

    >>> Any recommendations?

    >> Yes: post to a newsgroup where your question is on-topic.
    >>

    > Right, I wasn't clear enough. Development env. is borland c++, we're
    > developing an internet explorer toolbar. I was asking for c++ components /
    > solutions.
    >
    > If that's of topic here, can you recommend other group?

    Try:

    borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using
    borland.public.cppbuilder.thirdpartytools
    borland.public.cppbuilder.internet.web

    at forums.borland.com

    - Dennis
    Dennis Jones, Feb 1, 2007
  6. Dennis Jones wrote:

    > Try:
    >
    > borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using
    > borland.public.cppbuilder.thirdpartytools
    > borland.public.cppbuilder.internet.web
    >
    > at forums.borland.com
    >
    > - Dennis

    Thank you