Web radio component

B.r.K.o.N.j.A.

I need a webradio component for use within internet explorer toolbar,
the component should have following features:

1. webradio streaming (playing webradio station)
2. current song playing data (of course if webradio station provides
such info)
3. captureing stream as mp3
4. mp3 fade in and fade out

It doesn't nessesary need to be one component and it doesn't nesessary
needs to be free (the quuality and robustness is primary concern)

Any recommendations? Any tried solutions?

Thanks,

Brko

Lionel B

I need a webradio component for use within internet explorer toolbar,
the component should have following features:
/.../

Any recommendations?

Yes: post to a newsgroup where your question is on-topic.

B.r.K.o.N.j.A.

Lionel said:
Yes: post to a newsgroup where your question is on-topic.
Right, I wasn't clear enough. Development env. is borland c++, we're
developing an internet explorer toolbar. I was asking for c++ components
/ solutions.

If that's of topic here, can you recommend other group?

Thanks

Lionel B

Right, I wasn't clear enough. Development env. is borland c++, we're
developing an internet explorer toolbar. I was asking for c++ components
/ solutions.
Ok.

If that's of topic here,

'Fraid it is: this ng deals only with C++ *language* issues.
can you recommend other group?

Not my bag really... maybe one of the Microsoft forums?

Dennis Jones

B.r.K.o.N.j.A. said:
Right, I wasn't clear enough. Development env. is borland c++, we're
developing an internet explorer toolbar. I was asking for c++ components /
solutions.

If that's of topic here, can you recommend other group?

Try:

borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using
borland.public.cppbuilder.thirdpartytools
borland.public.cppbuilder.internet.web

at forums.borland.com

- Dennis

B.r.K.o.N.j.A.

Dennis said:
Try:

borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using
borland.public.cppbuilder.thirdpartytools
borland.public.cppbuilder.internet.web

at forums.borland.com

- Dennis
Thank you