Web reference problem

Discussion in '.NET' started by darkcode, Dec 18, 2007.

  1. darkcode

    darkcode

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Sorry for the swedish error message but that's the server.. anyway
    quick translation
    Parsing error message: failed to generate temporary class (result=1).
    error CS2001: File not found C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\icyrvkwb.0.cs
    error CS2008: No Indata have been set.

    Source error
    [no relevant source code]

    my description of the error.
    I made a .net 2.0 web app, it uses a webservice to access some payment
    functions.
    If I upload the entire site I get the following error. If I remove the
    App_WebReferences directory the site works fine, except ofcourse the
    checkout page where the web reference is used.

    I may add that it works both on my local development enviroment and
    also on test server on my internal network. But when I upload it to
    the HOSTING provider thats when the error comes.. The HOSTING provider
    dosn't know what's wrong and I also did some searching on the internet
    without any luck so now I turn my hopes to this user group for some
    help or interessting ideas to try out for solving this issue.

    Thanks for you time
    Daniel

    Parsningsfel
    Beskrivning: Ett fel uppstod vid parsningen av en resurs som är nödvändig för att utföra den här begäran. Granska parsningsfelinformationen nedan och gör nödvändiga ändringar.

    Parsningsfelmeddelande: Det gick inte att generera en temporär klass (resultat=1).
    error CS2001: Det gick inte att hitta källfilen C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\pdsrppuw.0.cs
    error CS2008: Inga indata har angetts

    Källfel:

    [Inga relevanta källrader]

    Källfil: /App_WebReferences/com/telluspay/secure/ Rad: 1

    Versionsinformation: Microsoft .NET Framework-version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET-version:2.0.50727.832

    Problem is solved, the HOSTING company checked the user rights on the .net temp directory and not the windows/temp directory, after some discussions with their support they set the right permissions on the windows temp directory and now it works.
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
    darkcode, Dec 18, 2007