Web Searches

Trevor

Years ago I saw some sites which displayed all searches being done on
the Internet, a sort of cache of searches at major engines. I don't
know how it was done, or if it was genuine.

I'll lost my domain names for these now. Has anyone got any references
to resources on website searches, eg popular words.

Trevor

kayodeok

(e-mail address removed) (Trevor) wrote in
Years ago I saw some sites which displayed all searches being
done on the Internet, a sort of cache of searches at major
engines. I don't know how it was done, or if it was genuine.

I'll lost my domain names for these now. Has anyone got any
references to resources on website searches, eg popular words.

I am not sure if these help but here they are anyway:

Search Engine Keyword Tracker & Keyword Ranking Tool
http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/keywords/

Ever Wondered what the rest of the world are searching for:
http://www.metaspy.com

All the Web: Last 10 queries
http://www.alltheweb.com/recentqueries

....by the way, this question is best asked at