    I'll lost my domain names for these now. Has anyone got any references
    to resources on website searches, eg popular words.

    Trevor

    Trevor, Nov 21, 2003

  2. Trevor

    kayodeok Guest

    (Trevor) wrote in
    news::

    > Years ago I saw some sites which displayed all searches being
    > done on the Internet, a sort of cache of searches at major
    > engines. I don't know how it was done, or if it was genuine.
    >
    > I'll lost my domain names for these now. Has anyone got any
    > references to resources on website searches, eg popular words.

    I am not sure if these help but here they are anyway:

    Search Engine Keyword Tracker & Keyword Ranking Tool
    http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/keywords/

    Ever Wondered what the rest of the world are searching for:
    http://www.metaspy.com

    All the Web: Last 10 queries
    http://www.alltheweb.com/recentqueries

    ....by the way, this question is best asked at

    --
    Kayode Okeyode
    http://www.kayodeok.co.uk/weblog/

    kayodeok, Nov 21, 2003