WEB SERVER error - connection could not be established

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ccdsj@yahoo.com, Jul 18, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Can anyone help with the problem below?
    Thanks.
    -----------------------------------

    Dear All,

    I was attempting to open up one of my Web applications when I
    received this message:
    The Web server reported the following error when
    attempting to create or open the Web project located at
    established.

    I tried reinstalling the IIS server, that did not help in terms of
    establishing the connection. I also tried followed the recommended
    help steps i.e. typing in 'aspnet_regiis /i' but unfortunately this
    showed no effect.

    Does anyone know how this problem can be solved. Your help would be
    greatly appreciated.

    Regards,

    Reply ยป
    , Jul 18, 2006

  2. Mischa Kroon Guest

    I tried reinstalling the IIS server, that did not help in terms of
    establishing the connection. I also tried followed the recommended
    help steps i.e. typing in 'aspnet_regiis /i' but unfortunately this
    showed no effect.

    --------

    Please try deleting the contents of the:
    \Documents and Settings\<user>\VSWebCache\

    Directory.

    This might help.
    Mischa Kroon, Jul 18, 2006