WEB SERVER error - connection could not be established

ccdsj

Can anyone help with the problem below?
Thanks.
-----------------------------------

Dear All,

I was attempting to open up one of my Web applications when I
received this message:
The Web server reported the following error when
attempting to create or open the Web project located at
established.

I tried reinstalling the IIS server, that did not help in terms of
establishing the connection. I also tried followed the recommended
help steps i.e. typing in 'aspnet_regiis /i' but unfortunately this
showed no effect.

Does anyone know how this problem can be solved. Your help would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Reply »

Mischa Kroon

I tried reinstalling the IIS server, that did not help in terms of
establishing the connection. I also tried followed the recommended
help steps i.e. typing in 'aspnet_regiis /i' but unfortunately this
showed no effect.

--------

Please try deleting the contents of the:
\Documents and Settings\<user>\VSWebCache\

Directory.

This might help.