    Are there any known problems along these lines that people can point me in
    the direction of?

    Thanks

    R-D-C, Nov 11, 2003

  2. R-D-C

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    From my experience the blame is always on our code. "Debugging tools for
    windows" [1] got hang state that dump the running process and let you,
    with symbols, find the lines that at least generate the problem.

    By the way do you have multi threaded code in your application ?

    [1] - http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/ddk/debugging/default.mspx
    Natty Gur[MVP]

    blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
    Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377