    has detected that the Web server is running ASP.NET
    version 1.0". Why isn't it running 1.1? How can
    I fix this?

    Joe, Oct 26, 2003

  2. Hi Joe,

    Thanks for posting to the newsgroup.

    You could try to re-register the 1.1 Framework with the web server by
    executing "aspnet_regiis -i" from the command line, such as

    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis -i

    Your web server should be running 1.1 after you execute the command.

    Hope this helps,
    -bliz
    --
    Jim Blizzard, MCSD .NET
    Community Developer Evangelist | http://www.microsoft.com/communities

    Your Potential. Our Passion.

    This posting is provided as is, without warranty, and confers no rights.

    Jim Blizzard [MSFT], Nov 3, 2003