Web Server NOT grabbing File1.PostedFile ???

bwalke

Help Needed Please!!! With a VB.NET web application, I am trying to
save pictures and files to a directory on the web server. However, the
web server is not grabbing the Posted Files. For example:
File1.PostedFile Is Nothing = True. Like it always seems to go, this
page and the File1.PostedFile method works perfectly fine on my
development machine(XP Pro, VS.NEt, .Net 1.1). Is there any causes or
reason why the web server(2000 Server, .Net 1.0) is not getting the
File1.PostedFile.

Any ideas as to why this will work on my development machine and not
off the server. Possibly security issues on server? I am really
stumped because I have used the same methods before on other servers.

Thanks,

Brett

How I narrowed down to the above problem:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group...3887d3c68a3/b63b135dae60c1c1#b63b135dae60c1c1

Teemu Keiski

<form runat="server" enctype="multipart/form-data"...>
<%-- Controls go here --%>
</form>