Web Server Promoted To Domain Controller

cksanjose

We have a web server that is hosting several ASP.Net-based websites
(intranet).
The server was promoted as a backup domain controller. After doing
this, the websites are not working anymore.
From IIS, I configured the access level to Domain\IUSR_mymachine. When
I try to browse, I get this error:

Access to the path
"C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\app\df0d1c90\2eb457a7" is denied.

I think my problem is that the local ASPNet account is not in my server
anymore since it became a domain controller.

Can I configure my server to a user a domain level ASPNet account?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Cesar