    a research question)

    Thanks,

    Timothy.

    Timothy V, Jan 14, 2004

  2. IIS is currently the only full web server of release quality that supports
    ASP.NET. But it may not stay that way for long. Here's some projects that
    may interest you:

    There's the free cassini web server:
    http://www.asp.net/Default.aspx?tabindex=7&tabid=41

    And there's the Mono project:
    http://www.go-mono.com/

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "Timothy V" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I probably shouldn't ask this here :p but i don't really know where else

    > ask.
    >
    > Are there any other web servers other than IIS that run ASP.NET pages?

    (its

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jan 14, 2004

  3. Timothy V

    Dune Guest