Web service add reference problem from remote host

John

Hi

I had the web service working fine on the local server. I then uploaded the
web service to my site on a commercial remote web host. When I try to add
reference to it now I get the below error.

to service this request. Please review the following specific error details
and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0433: The type 'ProfileCommon' exists in both
'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\root\d6a9c8ce\ba8b6c8e\assembly\dl3\14fe1cc6\cc5b4a78_349ac601\App_Code.DLL'
and 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\root\d6a9c8ce\ba8b6c8e\App_Code.oyhn9l3i.dll'

What is the problem and how can I fix it?

Many Thanks

Regards