    that? so I can just run the EXE file and it's done :)

    Thanks,
    Bruno

    Bruno Piovan, Oct 18, 2003

  2. Hi Bruno,
    If you need an always running task, I suggest to use a windows
    service, and then use remoting to connect to your service.

    Juan Wajnerman, Oct 18, 2003

  3. Bruno Piovan

    Bruno Piovan Guest

    Hi!
    thanks, for the reply!

    do you know how could I call this service from a ASP.NET app? can I use
    <WebMethod()> ??

    thanks,
    Bruno

    Bruno Piovan, Oct 19, 2003
  4. No, you will have to use remoting client services. I suggest to read
    some tutorial about this (there is a lot stuff about this on the web).

    Some good articles can be found here:
    http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Remoting.asp

    Good luck!

    Juan Wajnerman, Oct 19, 2003