web service and ixmlserializable

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by DAXU, Dec 23, 2008.

  1. DAXU

    DAXU Guest

    Hi,

    I have a web service that returns an array of classes which is
    ixmlserializable.

    However, my visual studio thinks the return is dataset[] instead of
    myclass[]. I googled internet, and found this link saying that it is a
    bug:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/815131

    But when I changed my code according to the suggestion in that
    document, it only returns the 1 data, not the whole data. When I view
    my web service using IE, I can see all the data.

    [System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapDocumentMethodAttribute("http://
    tempuri.org/GetMyObject", RequestNamespace="http://tempuri.org/",
    ResponseNamespace="http://tempuri.org/",
    Use=System.Web.Services.Description.SoapBindingUse.Literal,
    ParameterStyle=System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapParameterStyle.Wrapped)]

    public MyTestClass[] GetMyObject() {
    object[] results = this.Invoke("GetMyObject", new object
    [0]);
    return ((MyTestClass[])(results[0]));
    }

    Can someone help me?