web service and ixmlserializable

DAXU

Hi,

I have a web service that returns an array of classes which is
ixmlserializable.

However, my visual studio thinks the return is dataset[] instead of
myclass[]. I googled internet, and found this link saying that it is a
bug:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/815131

But when I changed my code according to the suggestion in that
document, it only returns the 1 data, not the whole data. When I view
my web service using IE, I can see all the data.

[System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapDocumentMethodAttribute("http://
tempuri.org/GetMyObject", RequestNamespace="http://tempuri.org/",
ResponseNamespace="http://tempuri.org/",
Use=System.Web.Services.Description.SoapBindingUse.Literal,
ParameterStyle=System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapParameterStyle.Wrapped)]

public MyTestClass[] GetMyObject() {
object[] results = this.Invoke("GetMyObject", new object
[0]);
return ((MyTestClass[])(results[0]));
}

Can someone help me?