web service authentication with active directory

Guest

hi!!

i have a windows app that uses web serivces to access data and i use
integrated windows to authenticate.
is it a way to authenticate with users in active directory ?
and how do i do that ?

Guest

hi!!

i tried the guide, but it didnt help me.

ive tried to use WSE and the UsernameTokenManager.
This works fine, except that if i dont pass any UsernameToken to the service
the user is acceptet. You know how to make the webservice call the
UsernameTokenManager even if a UsernameToken isnt passed ?

regards
geir sanne