Web Service Credentials - Access Denied

Stan

I am having problems passing the credentials from the
current user to the Web Service. THANK YOU in advance for
any help!!

Web Service and Web application are on different machines.
Anonymous logon is off and Inegrated Security on for both.
Impersonate is set to true.

Web application code ...
WebService MyWebService = new WebService();
//MyWebService.Credentials = new NetworkCredential
(UserName, PW, Domain);
MyWebService.DoWork();

Error: HTTP status 401: Access Denied.

If I uncomment the MyWebService.Credentials and hard code
the credentials then it works. But, I need to pass the
credentials of the current user.

I've tried just passing the Credential cache
MyWebService.Credentials = new System.Net.CredentialCache
();

I've tried using Digest authentication to no avail:
CredentialCache cache = new CredentialCache();
cache.Add( new Uri(MyWebService.Url), "Digest", new
NetworkCredential(UserName, password, domain));
MyWebService.Credentials = cache;

Thanks again for any help