Web service error : Client found response content type of '', but expected 'text/xml'

acssi

I got the following error on the client machine
when my windows service was trying to connect to Database via Web
service (.Net 2.0).

Client found response content type of '', but expected 'text/xml'.
The request failed with the error message:

<HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV=""REFRESH"" CONTENT=""0""
URL=""http://<WebServerIP>/<WebServiceFolder>/Service1.asmx?wsdl""></HEAD><BODY>
</BODY></HTML>

This error will be generated only for the first time when the service
starts and disappears when the service is restarted.It's sad that error
appears only on client machine and it was never produced on my machine.
I've gone through some sites and tried with some solutions like using
WSDL reference, keeping .asmx files and .cs files in App_Code
folder,etc., but nothing works.
NOTE : I'm not using any custom SOAP extensions.

Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance...