Web service help needed

Lenz

Hi guys.

I've created a web service project in C#. I want it running on a server
which is also domain controller. I've installed Oracle Client. I've
installed Framework 1.1 and registered it with IIS (aspnet_regiis.exe -i).
The next thing is to give ASPNET user full access to Oracle's Bin directory.
The thing is that on a domain controller there's no ASPNET user created. I
know from previous projects that web service communication is being handled
by IWAM user to I've given him a full access. I also updated my web.config
file with proper TNS name of the Oracle database. The TNS is ok because
tnsping works fine. The IIS is working because when I try to access web
service dir (http://server_ip/webservice/) all files are displayed. The
problem is when I want to preview any .asmx file I get browser error. I
really have got no clue what to do next. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.
Lenz.