    Anyone able to provide some suggestions or better yet some coding examples?

    Thanks

    John

    ubars, Nov 4, 2006

  2. The difficulty of using service for large files deals with the fact that the
    binaries have to be encoded/decoded to transfer as soap. With Remoting, you
    might get around this, as long as your partner is using Windows. Otherwise,
    for interoperability, you are stuck either with sockets or web services.

    I am not saying a web service will not work, only that it could be
    problematics, as it could time out on slower connections.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside of the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Nov 4, 2006