Web Service - include a message header?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Spam Catcher, Jan 31, 2008.

  1. Spam Catcher

    Spam Catcher Guest

    Hi all,

    I have a customer who plans to include additional data in the SOAP body:

    <env:Body>
    xmlns:p="http://travelcompany.example.org/reservation/travel">
    <q:lodging
    xmlns:q="http://travelcompany.example.org/reservation/hotels">
    <q:preference>none</q:preference>
    </q:lodging>
    </env:Body>

    The incoming request will have additional XML blocks inside the body,
    how would I go about parsing the XML?

    Thanks.

    --
    (Do not e-mail)