Web Service - include a message header?

Guest

Hi all,

I have a customer who plans to include additional data in the SOAP body:

<env:Body>
xmlns:p="http://travelcompany.example.org/reservation/travel">
<q:lodging
xmlns:q="http://travelcompany.example.org/reservation/hotels">
<q:preference>none</q:preference>
</q:lodging>
</env:Body>

The incoming request will have additional XML blocks inside the body,
how would I go about parsing the XML?

Thanks.