    How can I able to submit my xml throguh IE ?

    TIA
    Kishore
    Kishore, Sep 24, 2007

  2. "Kishore" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I created a simple web service with one web method accepting custom C#
    >class.
    > I thought I can test this in IE like get the xml equivalent of C# class
    > and
    > paste in input box.
    > But IE is not showing any input boxes.
    > I added HTTP POST in web.config, didn't help.
    >
    > How can I able to submit my xml throguh IE ?

    The test pages created by .NET for a .ASMX web service do not produce inputs
    for complex parameters.

    You might want to try soapUI from http://www.soapUI.com.

    John Saunders | MVP – Windows Server System – Connected System Developer
    John Saunders [MVP], Sep 24, 2007

  3. Kishore

    Kishore Guest

    John, Thank you for responding.
    I will check soapui.com
    Any idea, what makes it not to show input boxes, what steps do i need to do
    to show them ?

    Thanks
    Kishore

    Kishore, Sep 25, 2007
  4. "Kishore" <> wrote in message
    > John, Thank you for responding.
    > I will check soapui.com
    > Any idea, what makes it not to show input boxes, what steps do i need to
    > do
    > to show them ?

    You would have to rewrite the page, which is located at
    c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\CONFIG\DefaultWsdlHelpGenerator.aspx.
    You then have to modify the machine.config to point to the new version.

    The version supplied by Microsoft simply has no support for complex types at
    all.
    John Saunders | MVP – Windows Server System – Connected System Developer
    John Saunders [MVP], Sep 25, 2007
  5. Kishore

    Kishore Guest

    Thank you John