web service isn't called properly

Katherine

Newbie question.

I have a VB.Net windows application which talks to database through a
web service. This solution as a whole, works on my machine, works on
the server (if I go to the server machine and run the exe from bin
folder), however, it doesn't work if remotely calling the exe app on
the server from a client machine. My take is that the web service is
not called properly. I simply can't figure it out so any suggestions
are appreciated!

Katherine

Dan Rogers

Please define "doesn't work" in a little more detail. Is an exception
thrown?