web service multiple invoke

mohammed barqawi

Hi
I am facing very critical problem in web service I am trying to call
a web method form a web logic web service
The web service needs a token so I used WSE 3 but I found strange
behavior:
The web service takes 20 minutes to be executed
Now my code invoke this method every 5 minutes ,I don’t know why
I tried to play in the WSE settings but nothing changed
Please help

mohammed barqawi

John Saunders

mohammed barqawi said:
Hi
I am facing very critical problem in web service I am trying to call
a web method form a web logic web service
The web service needs a token so I used WSE 3 but I found strange
behavior:
The web service takes 20 minutes to be executed
Now my code invoke this method every 5 minutes ,I don’t know why
I tried to play in the WSE settings but nothing changed

If it was critical, then you should probably not have used WSE, which is
obsolete. WCF should be used for all new development.