    */
    Return True
    End Function
    Royy, Aug 5, 2009

  2. Royy

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "Royy" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi:
    > I wrote a web service by vb.net. When i debug on my local pc ,it's OK, but
    > when i release to a web server, I found it work not OK, sometimes it
    > counld lose response, who can tell me why??? Thanks
    >
    > code example:
    >
    > <WebMethod(BufferResponse:=False)> _
    > Public Function f1() As Boolean
    > /*
    > some code to access ms sql server and do something
    > */
    > Return True
    > End Function

    Most likely, it terminated on the SQL code somewhere and aborted the Web
    service, no return.

    __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4327 (20090811) __________

    http://www.eset.com
    Mr. Arnold, Aug 12, 2009

  3. Royy

    Patrice Guest

    And what happens when it fails is ? Don't you log errors to the Windows log
    or somewhere you could see it ???

    --
    Patrice

    "Royy" <> a ¨¦crit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

    Patrice, Aug 31, 2009