web service not response sometimes!

Royy

Hi:
I wrote a web service by vb.net. When i debug on my local pc ,it's OK, but
when i release to a web server, I found it work not OK, sometimes it counld
lose response, who can tell me why??? Thanks

code example:

<WebMethod(BufferResponse:=False)> _
Public Function f1() As Boolean
/*
some code to access ms sql server and do something
*/
Return True
End Function

Mr. Arnold

Royy said:
Hi:
I wrote a web service by vb.net. When i debug on my local pc ,it's OK, but
when i release to a web server, I found it work not OK, sometimes it
counld lose response, who can tell me why??? Thanks

code example:

<WebMethod(BufferResponse:=False)> _
Public Function f1() As Boolean
/*
some code to access ms sql server and do something
*/
Return True
End Function

Most likely, it terminated on the SQL code somewhere and aborted the Web
service, no return.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4327 (20090811) __________

http://www.eset.com

Patrice

And what happens when it fails is ? Don't you log errors to the Windows log
or somewhere you could see it ???