    library at runtime. Is there any problem doing this sort of thing? How do I
    tell my web service how to access my class library (I've added the reference
    to the class library)?

    MC-Advantica, Sep 7, 2006

  2. MC-Advantica wrote:
    > I am new to web services. I wrote a simple (I thought) ASP.Net web

    recommended practice), but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net is
    a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be lucky enough
    to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you
    can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a newsgroup
    where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest
    to help you.

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Sep 7, 2006