    Any ideas?

    Thanks
    Saira
    Saira, Mar 11, 2005

  2. Saira

    DalePres Guest

    I haven't run a web service through ISA server, so I don't know if this is
    all you need, but the basic things you need to do to pass the user identity
    to the webservice are:

    add <identity impersonate="true" /> to your web.config,
    make sure that anonymous access is turned off,
    and then, after instantiating your web service proxy, try adding the
    following line:

    myWSProxy.Credentials = System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials;

    Hope this helps,

    DalePres
    MCAD, MCDBA, MCSE

    DalePres, Mar 13, 2005