    Then the author has shown 3 ways of writing the client.

    but i dont understand which one i should accept ?

    which method is popular ?
    gk, Apr 21, 2006

  2. gk

    Rob@Bedford Guest

    I am a big fan of using wsdl2java to generate the client artifacts. I
    use the following ant script to do so...

    <path id="axis.classpath">
    <fileset dir="C:/axis/lib">
    <include name="**/*.jar" />
    </fileset>
    </path>

    <taskdef resource="axis-tasks.properties"
    classpathref="axis.classpath" />
    <!--
    Note: ALWAYS generated these files into a temporary folder! The
    task will
    overwrite files that already exist. Generated to temporary folder
    then
    manually copy as needed.
    -->
    <target name="createJavaArtifacts_Axis">
    <axis-wsdl2java
    output="tmp_wsdl2java" <!-- Any random folder -- >
    verbose="true"
    url="WSDLURL.wsdl">
    </axis-wsdl2java>
    </target>