    and SQL Server mode?
    3) Is there any documentation or articles on Web Service Farms?

    Thanks...Ron Lemire

    Ron Lemire, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Ron Lemire

    Chris Botha Guest

    Yes, anything that is true for ASP session states, is also true for Web
    Service session states.

    1) Yes, you will see that if you have a service MyWebCall, then the proxy
    generated on the client side also has the BeginMyWebCall and EndMyWebCall,
    these are them.
    2) Yes, but by default session state is turned off for Web Services. (a)
    When declaring the WebMethod, you must specify EnableSession := True for the
    method, and (b), the client has to create a new CookieContainer on the web
    service proxy.

    Chris Botha, Oct 5, 2003