    I have seen a number of posts of this question on the web, but no answers.
    This seems like a very realistic thing to do. Thanks for any input or
    suggestions of books that may cover this. RJ

    RJ, Sep 19, 2005

  2. RJ

    Peter Kelcey Guest

    RJ

    You can try a custom action for this. You can use custom actions to run
    other exe or script files during you install. I would write a script
    that will create your new website and then add this file to the install
    folder under the custom actions.

    You can view the custom actions by right clicking on you web setup
    project and selecting view->custom actions.

    Hope that helps

    Peter Kelcey

    Peter Kelcey, Sep 22, 2005