Web Service Stub

Discussion in 'Java' started by kitty, Apr 20, 2007.

  1. kitty

    kitty Guest

    Hi,

    I would be really thankful if somebody could decipher the below
    statements for me. I have started to work on web services using Axis
    and Ant scripts, and was successful with a small example. I need to
    integrate the example with the Spring framework and with the
    requirement below. Any help is appreciated.

    Requirement :
    A developer can register a test stub for a certain Web Service.

    Based on the service request the test stub can evaluate the type of
    test case and an identifier for the request.

    Based on the type and the identifier for the test case, the test stub
    can ask the runtime environment for a test response.

    The runtime environment returns a predefined response from a
    configuration file.

    A test stub may replace wild cards and returns the response.

    Thanks in advance,
    Krithika

    kitty, Apr 20, 2007

  2. On Apr 20, 3:16 pm, kitty <> wrote:

    Please refrain from multi-posting, in future.
    <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.html#xpost>

    (X-post to c.l.j.p./h., w/ f-u to c.l.lj.h. only)

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Apr 20, 2007