    Thanks in advance,
    Kelly Greer

    replace nospam with yahoo

    kellygreer1, Nov 8, 2007

  2. kellygreer1

    Andrew Faust Guest

    I don't know if it's actually depracated, but WCF is definitely the new
    recommended method. I'm just now learning WCF, but the great thing I'm
    liking is the fact that you can use the same code to run as a web service,
    encrypted TCP channel, named pipe, etc. You can even support all of them at
    once. All you need to do is change some XML configurations.

    --
    Andrew Faust
    andrew[at]andrewfaust.com

    Andrew Faust, Nov 9, 2007