Web Service with Admin rights

Sunil Virmani

I want to create a web service that can create the users in the
Windows Domain. I am using ADSI for that. Using ADSI i am able to
create the users eaisly.

But when i incorporated the code in the web service i get the
unauthorized error.

How should i confiure the web service so that it can create the users
in the windows domain.

Rgds,
Sunil

Dan Rogers

Um.... write an email to your boss right now, and tell him "fire me please".

Now seriously, granting admin rights to a program that runs under IIS is
considered the very worst of worst practices - thus the levity in the
statement above. You can do it, but you really don't want to.