    output)? something else?

    This web service must be compatible with non-.Net clients, so I don't want
    to do anything that is proprietary to .Net.

    J.Marsch, Nov 14, 2003

  2. J.Marsch

    MSFT Guest

    Hello,

    I think you may consider a XML string as the input parameter of web
    service, it can be consume by a .NET web service, and also can be post by a
    non-.Net clients. In .Net web service, you can easily convert this string
    to a XMLDocument object, even convert to a custom component.

    Luke
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)