Web Service with disappearing Web Methods

Peter Cook

Hello All,

I am having a weird problem with a web service I have written in c#. I have
5 web service asmx files in a single web service project and one of those
asmx pages periodically seems to lose all its webmethods when viewed through
the browser or when connected to through a web reference in an application.
The only way to fix this in visual studio is to do a complete rebuild and
then 2nd time this tends to fix it, however when its actually running in IIS
I have to do an IISReset. It only appears to be this single webservice which
loses functions. Has anyone else come across this and if so how did they fix
it?

I am running VS 2003, Net 1.1, Asp.Net 1.1 on Windows 2000 Server/
Professional and Windows 2003 server.

Regards,

Peter Cook MCP