Web-Services and locked Trace file

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Mikaelo, Nov 11, 2005.

  1. Mikaelo

    Mikaelo Guest

    Hello!

    I have Web-Service. All his methods using Trace to write logs to file.
    When many clients query methods at one time, some of them get "Internal
    Server
    Error" 500
    and in logs message like
    [IOException]: The process cannot access the file
    "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\bp\VDI\wsBPCreateProject\wsBPCreateProject_Log.log"
    because it is being used by another process.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)
    "
    or
    "
    [IOException: The process cannot access the file "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\
    Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET
    Files\wsbpcreateproject\1973fd62\68cb8c6e\
    f8705fed.web" because it is being used by another process.]
    "

    Does it mean that one of executed methods prevent other from writing to log
    with Diagnostics.Trace ? Or something else ?

    Thank you

    Mike
    Mikaelo, Nov 11, 2005