    interfaces etc) changes as the platform changes.

    I dont want to have to edit disco files etc with Notepad !

    - peteZ

    PeteZ, Sep 26, 2003

  2. PeteZ

    Jan Tielens Guest

    Hi

    Set the URL property of your Webservice Referency to
    Dynamic, instead of Static. Then a App.Config file is
    generated where the URL is stored. You can change the URL
    is this file without recompiling the project.
    Jan

    Server names etc)
    >and we create references to Dev Server names and this all

    works in Dev..

    >When we move these assemblies from a Dev -> Staging ->

    Prod environment what
    >is the trick to update the references to the new Server

    names as it moves
    >from "platform" to 'platform" ie. the Server names and

    URL's (usig SOAP

    Jan Tielens, Sep 29, 2003