    clients?

    Could some give some tips.

    Cheers!

    Grep J, Feb 8, 2006

  2. Grep J

    Pierre Guest

    Hi,

    If you're using .NET 2, you can try to get the Web Service Security
    Guide (MS_WSS_Dec_05.pdf).

    Found on msdn:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...c8-128a-47c2-9f39-4082582f3fe1&displaylang=en

    If you find interesting ressources on that, it could be interesting to
    list them here as well.

    I hope it helps, don't hesitate to ask again if not. The more precise
    the questions, the easier it usually will be to answer.

    Reguards,

    Pierre, Feb 9, 2006

  3. Grep J

    Josh Twist Guest