Web Services, Axis - SimpleDeserializer

JayC

I'M getting the following fault msg returned -

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope
<soapenv:Body>
<soapenv:Fault>
<faultstring>org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer
encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in something it
was trying to deserialize.</faultstring>
<detail/>
</soapenv:Fault>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

WHEN I send over this SOAP Msg:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope
<soapenv:Body>
<CATALOG xmlns="http://mywroxexample/axis/catalog">
<DOCUMENTINFO>
<DATE>02/15/2004</DATE>
</DOCUMENTINFO>
<SUPPLERDETAILS>
<SUPPLIERID>1234</SUPPLIERID>
<SUPPLIERCONTACTEMAIL>[email protected]</SUPPLIERCONTACTEMAIL>
</SUPPLERDETAILS>
<PRODUCTLIST>
<PRODUCT>
<SUPPLIER-PRODUCTSKU>SKU 123</SUPPLIER-PRODUCTSKU>
</PRODUCT>
</PRODUCTLIST>
</CATALOG>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

I'm using apache axis with tomcat.

Any advice regarding what this fault msg means or how to fix my
problem is appreciated.

org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child
element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to
deserialize.

James

hbetts3

Short answer... double check your WSDL files and make sure your XML
matches.

It is a start.

Ciao
Hendry