Web Services can't submit message to MSMQ

James

Hi,

I had a simple web service which will submit a message to
a MSMQ and the following exception occurs:

System.InvalidOperationException: Message Queuing has not
been installed on this computer.
at
System.Messaging.Interop.SafeNativeMethods.MQPathNameToFor
matName(String pathName, StringBuilder formatName, Int32&
count)
at
System.Messaging.MessageQueue.ResolveFormatNameFromQueuePa
th(String queuePath, Boolean throwException)
at System.Messaging.MessageQueue.Exists(String path)

Do anyone got the solution to this problem?

My Web Server is Windows 2003 with MSMQ installed (for
sure).

Thanks

James