Web Services can't submit message to MSMQ

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by James, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. James

    James Guest

    Hi,

    I had a simple web service which will submit a message to
    a MSMQ and the following exception occurs:

    System.InvalidOperationException: Message Queuing has not
    been installed on this computer.
    at
    System.Messaging.Interop.SafeNativeMethods.MQPathNameToFor
    matName(String pathName, StringBuilder formatName, Int32&
    count)
    at
    System.Messaging.MessageQueue.ResolveFormatNameFromQueuePa
    th(String queuePath, Boolean throwException)
    at System.Messaging.MessageQueue.Exists(String path)

    Do anyone got the solution to this problem?

    My Web Server is Windows 2003 with MSMQ installed (for
    sure).

    Thanks

    James

    James, Jul 17, 2003