Web Services Client generation using WSDL2Java on the commandline

Discussion in 'Java' started by Akaketwa, Jan 12, 2007.

  1. Akaketwa

    Akaketwa Guest

    I use the following command on the commandline in windows. The wsdl
    file is a valid one. When i run the command i get errors below. How do
    i cater for the InvocationTargetException being thrown.

    C:\TEMP\Client>call "%WAS_HOME%\bin\WSDL2Java" -role client -verbose
    -output . H
    elloWorld.wsdl
    at
    java:85)
    at
    java:58)
    at
    sorImpl.java:60)
    at com.ibm.ws.bootstrap.WSLauncher.main(WSLauncher.java:190)
    com/ibm/wtp/emf/xml/RendererFactory
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webservices.wsdl.mapping.MappingMetaData.<init>(MappingMet
    aData.java:129)
    at com.ibm.ws.webservices.wsdl.toJava.Emitter.<init>(Emitter.java:247)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webservices.tools.WSDL2Java.createParser(WSDL2Java.java:29
    5)
    at com.ibm.ws.webservices.wsdl.WSDL2.<init>(WSDL2.java:130)
    at com.ibm.ws.webservices.tools.WSDL2Java.<init>(WSDL2Java.java:284)
    at com.ibm.ws.webservices.tools.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:470)
    .... 6 more

    I've tried to figure out where the class
    com/ibm/wtp/emf/xml/RendererFactory can be found so as to include it in
    the classpath, but could not find it. Your assistance will bne greatly
    appreciated...

    Akaketwa, Jan 12, 2007