Web services -encoding -why ,pls help me

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Raghu, Aug 31, 2006.

  1. Raghu

    Raghu Guest

    Hi,
    In many articles and books convey about the encoding webmethods.AS i use
    vs.net 2003 ,do i need to care of encoding techniques or the .net will
    take care of those ?

    1.Why should i use encoding methods.?

    2. SoaprpcMethod

    They tell this as procedure oriented communication btw client &
    server .

    What do they mean 'Procedure oriented' ?and when i should use this
    ?

    2.1.SoapdocumentMethod (literal & Encoded)

    In which situation i need to use these .?

    Please help me Gurus in understanding these concepts and feed me Tech
    breads.:)

    Thanks
    Raghu
    Six Faces rule this world .