Web services -encoding -why

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Raghu Raman, Aug 28, 2006.

  1. Raghu Raman

    Raghu Raman Guest

    Hi,

    many articles and books convey about the encoding webmethods.AS i use
    vs.net 2003 ,do i need to care of encoding techniques or the .net will
    take care of those ?

    1.Why should i use encoding methods.?

    2. SoaprpcMethod

    They tell this as procedure oriented communication btw client &
    server .

    What do they mean 'Procedure oriented' ?and when i should use this
    ?

    2.1.SoapdocumentMethod (literal & Encoded)

    In which situation i need to use these .?

    Please help me Gurus in understanding these concepts and feed me Tech
    breads.:)

    Thanks
    Raghu
    Six Faces rule this world .