Web Services exception

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Marc, Apr 8, 2005.

  1. Marc

    Marc Guest

    I have received the following error when calling my local web service. Is it
    a configuration or security error and how can it happen? The web service was
    working fine until my user account had expired and was then extended.

    WSE050: The following exception was encountered:
    Microsoft.Web.Services2.Policy.PolicyVerificationException: WSE402: The
    message does not conform to the policy it was mapped to.
    at
    Microsoft.Web.Services2.Policy.SimplePolicyVerifier.VerifyMessageWithExpression(PolicyExpression
    expression, SoapEnvelope message, EndpointReference endpoint, String action,
    Uri requestEndpoint)
    at
    Microsoft.Web.Services2.Policy.SimplePolicyVerifier.Verify(SoapEnvelope
    message)
    at
    Microsoft.Web.Services2.Policy.PolicyVerificationInputFilter.ProcessMessage(SoapEnvelope envelope)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services2.Pipeline.ProcessInputMessage(SoapEnvelope
    envelope)
    at
    Microsoft.Web.Services2.WebServicesExtension.BeforeDeserializeServer(SoapServerMessage message).

    Thanks,

    Marc

    Marc, Apr 8, 2005